Surrounded by its large green park, the complex is named after the Spring of the Water of Health near which there is the is the Volatiche Cabe, whose water properties have been praised by medical literature from the 18th and 19th century.
The central pavilion is spread over three floors, one of which is devoted to the café. Given its numerous lounges and separate areas within the complex, the structure is particularly suitable for events with many people requiring several rooms.
Because of its beauty and design, the park is instead definitely more suitable for sports-related events.
In 1860 in a travertine quarry used to obtain building materials, the owner, Benedetto Gabrielli, discovered a spring he named La Salute, as he discovered the curative properties of its water as a drink.
The complex consists of five buildings connected by porches. The entrance building has a rectangular floor plan, on the left there is four-sided building surrounded by an arcade.
The arcade leads to a large square with the spring in the middle inside of an eight-sided sandstone artefact and with two columns supporting an architrave with carved coats of arms, a copy the Renaissance well in Piazza della Sala in Pistoia.
The La Salute park is one of the most majestic areas of the thermal baths and covers 7,240 square metres.
Telefono: +39 0 572 778543
Mobile: +39 334 6649093